Mass Division of Marine Fisheries (DMF) - Kathryn Ford:
1. Development of Applied Signal Technology, Inc synthetic aperture sonar system using Focus ROTV (R/V Quest).
2. Pilot study with Richard Taylor and Scott Gallager comparing multibeam sonar mapping of scallop habitat with towed video sled mapping; work being done in conjunction with NOAA scallop surveys (F/V Kathy Marie).
Mass Coastal Zone Management (CZM) and USGS - Tony Wilbur and Walter Barnhardt:
1. Mapping of state waters: Mass Bay complete, Nahant to Gloucester complete, Ipswich/Merrimack Bay complete, Boston harbor complete.
2. South shore and parts of Cape Cod Bay are being done this summer.
NOAA Office of Coast Survey - Gerd Glang:
1. Mapping new approaches to Boston Harbor and Cape Cod Canal (R/V Gloria Michelle).